Have you been looking for a rainbow?

Or just the pot of gold?

• cola
    Favorite Answer

I moved from Florida last May to South Jersey. I have been looking for a rainbow since I got here. Haven't seen one here yet & it rains a lot. I miss my rainbows terribly. Right before I left Fl, a friend & I went to eat lunch on the pier and there was a little rainshower that produced a double rainbow right over the ocean ! That was the first time I saw a double rainbow, one right on top of the other that were both full !!! Believe me, that is very unusual. The best part is that I had my camera and captured it ! Yes, I love rainbows. I believe you were looking for an answer of a different kind from us, but on that day, I really found that to be my pot of gold.

• One can't find the pot of gold without finding the rainbow first...

I'm looking for the rainbow for 22 years ago. I draw the rainbow on my paintings tell stories about it and tell the kids how much it's colorful and beautiful while I've never seen a rainbow in my entire life... this is true I've never seen a real rainbow.

• EVA J

yes i been look for a pot of gold and i have been though a rainbow

• Nikki

I only look for a rainbow when it rains on a sunny day!

Pot of gold---what's that!? ;o)

I Saw RainBow Many Times Already..

Come To Mount Kinabalu And You Will Find Some =P! ...

I've just been looking for what's over the rainbow....I don't need any gold.....

Source(s):

A rainbow.

• Meeya

A rainbow is enough for me.

• ?

I want that little @#$%^& Leprachaun he stole the last pot I found. I'm gonna tie him up and sell him to Jack Hannah at the Columbus Zoo.