Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesBoston · 1 decade ago

Time...Nutcracker....Boston?

I'm wondering about how long the Nutcracker lasts? If one went to see it in Boston and it begins at 7:00 p.m. What time would this get over? I'd like to meet a friend at 10 p.m. at the airport. Can I do both with that amount of time? Thanks.

Favorite Answer

I would think it wouldnt go for more than 2 hours, but that is only based on the fact that I have had to sit through it including rehearsals about 20 times. My daughters had an excellent ballet teacher who was very high up in the cecchetti ballet, but as she got older I think she found it hard to come up with different ideas for the end of year play, so in the 14 years my daughter danced for her they did the nutcracker 5 times. Hence I now really hate the nutcracker

You could make it probably, but just barely. It would be cut close. You have to factor in, the time of the show, intermission, etc. Also, remember, it can take a while to travel from the Opera House to the airport!

hmm..probably..it only last a couple hours..depennding on the traffic, you could probably make it there if the traffic isnt bad...since its xmas weekend, it might b bad... play it by ear