Can you work me out? What am I?

My feet are neither warm or cold, My colour is neutral but fades to a black abyss, I see you but you rouse nothing in me, I exist alone for I need nothing other than myself, I am silent.....................

Favorite Answer

it's either Darkness, Loneliness or Apathy.

i didnt know that you're such a deep person.

so it could be U.

i'd try to give you some light if you're in the Dark,

& keep you company in case if you feel lonely.

but i dont know if i can make you care,

if you dont want to care in the first place.

& you're not completely silent.......

you're trying to reach out, at least.

It sounds like you are in a phase where the people around you are not of much importance. Which is odd at Christmas. I exist alone is an old line of self sympathy, I have been there, but there are people all around you at times. I am always alone but never really alone because I keep busy and I still interact with a few of my distant friends. Have you ever tried a pet for company? My dogs have always been a part of my day and as you get older your pets are incorporated into your routine. The good of it is that you are not existing just for yourself. Everybody has an idea as to what they expect from life, it is a personal freedom. It seems like you are stuck in between. Bone up it isn't over yet.

HMM, sounds like you like a certain type of drug or many types. I think only smoking marijuana and not taking any other drugs you will be all right. I know this from experience and from my friends.

A mountain in the night?

r u something like a soul or a black spirit.

Source(s): uscareme.com

a turned-off TV?

You are a riddle !

Perhaps you refer to loneliness.

iron or metal

your ME ! !

good luck

smile

you are nothing. xj