michinoku2001 asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

Have you been voting for Rory Fitzpatrick?

somebody has

Favorite Answer

I didn't vote for him. I heard the media in Vancouver asked people to vote for him. The whole thing might be fun for some people trying to prove something, but he's not deserving of it.

• Lori

I live in Buffalo too and Rory was OK but an All-star?

This league is getting ridiculous. This isn't a popularity contest, it's about skill and adding something to the game.

I would think Rory would be embarrassed by this, he knows that he's not an All-star---I mean doesn't he?

A joke.

• erke

After Gretzky spoke out publicly against the assumption of Fitzpatrick making it to the all-standard person sport, many followers have been given off the Rory bandwagon. very final I heard is he has fallen appropriate off interior the polls and ought to now no longer have sufficient vote to win a gap.

I appreciate the sentiment for Rory, but the fact is that the All-Star game is about watching the best players in the league. So no, I haven't voted for him. I respect his playing abilities, but he doesn't deserve to be there.

NO! Why in the world would anyone vote for a player that has zero points this season? This is why the NHL should and will take all-star voting away from the fans and have either the players or sports writers handle it.

• Shiloh

How did this voting for rory thing start anyway?

I live in buffalo i come on he played here last years this dude shouldn't go to the all star game its a game for the Stars of the NHL

this is the problem with having fans vote for the teams,it turns into a popularity contest..also living in buffallo i agree with the other buffalo folks,ok defenseman but not all star material

Big difference between votingin Rory and Tie Domi.

I haven't voted for him but its entertaining to see if he will get in.

www.voteforrory.com

No way - what's up with that? Doing this will remove the fan's ability to vote in the future.