do women crave virign men, as much as men crave virgin women?

I think a girl I was talking to found out, it kinda slipped out to one of the people I work with, and she works like right across the way. I didn't really try hard to get with here because she was too much of a party girl, and had a lot of qualities I that I don't prefer in a girl.

Favorite Answer

Ugh, I would hate to know that I was someone's leftovers.

Do I like virgin men? Of course. It shows that the person has self-control and is waiting for the right person. It makes love that much more special.

But in general, I think women feel "How can you crave something that you don't know exists?" So don't be surprised to find answers on here from women that wish their men to be experienced.

I think it depends on the age of the person. And I think it depends on how you mean *Crave*.

If you mean *Crave* as in a man wants to marry a Virgin, once again I think that depends on the age of the man, and where he is from and what his beliefs are.

I am in America where things like Virginities are now just a lost thought. So here, being a Virgin isnt nearly as enticing as it might be in places where cultures and values are much different.

I would think that a woman wouldnt want her man to be a Virgin. Sex is scarey enough the first time, and at least one person should know what they are doing...lol.

Yeah right. Women want a man who knows exactly what he's doing in bed. Otherwise she'll complain and call it a waste of her time.

There is some women out there that like to teach. I found one when i was 14. She was 26. Taught me alot about how to please a woman. I would go for it. You don't want to marry her i know. You never know what you will learn.

I think so.. The womens claws sink so much deeper into virgin men, and the blood tastes oh so sweeter... :-P

• delboy

most women like a man to know exactly what he is doin in bed and want the satisfaction an experienced man can give them..

I think every women has her own choice in that, but yes, some do prefer it that way

No one likes virgins. Too much to deal with after.

YES!!! of course i crave for virgin men :)

Men crave a virgin????? Oh please!! I'd say your ego prefers a virgin because your afraid she mighht have had a better lover than you. Just be HONEST about it.