Guys: If you are 22, is 30 too old for you?

Favorite Answer

Hell no... actually, it totally depends on you. Just think of it... when you were 2, he was 10, when you were 12, he was 20... but then again, when he's 50, you'll be 42... that doesn't sound too bad when you get older.

Yes, but only a few years out of range. I might consider it if the woman was an absolutely awesome person. Good night!

Hmmm . . . looks like most people misinterpret the question. Unless you misworded it or something. You mean if the guy is 22 and the woman is 30, right? That's significantly different than the other way around. I answered as if I were 22 and the woman was 30. Good night!

I know that you are asking from guys but I'm 23 and married to a 31 year old. We've been married 1 1/2 yrs and been together 3 years. But that is him and I. It just depends on your maturity level and his. The bad side is he is older and has more of an advantage of manipulating, then there is a good side, he's probably went threw his partying years and ready to settle down. That a choice you will have to make, with gut instinct and with time. As far as your question no he is not to old for you, but good luck!

Heck No! 30 year olds are more mature and really know what they want and will know how to treat a woman, its worst if your 22 and go after a guy that 17... It never hurts until you give it a try!

Source(s): LifeISgreat

No that is my biggest turn on if an older women likes me I am 23. The oldest I have been with is a 33 year old women. It was great.

A lot of women enjoy being with younger guys. My wife is 53 and has been with men as young as 19.

For most women they want a guy a little taller, smarter and older.

Most guys only want a girl who is maybe younger.

For a short-term relationship this doesn't matter, but if you have long-term relationship with a younger guy you will often sufer from doubts and uncertainty because you feel he will want someone younger.

But this doesn't mean it can't succeed, and it doesn't you shouldn't try.

I am 23 and I am totally infatuated with a lovely gal in her late twenties or early thirties. Met her this past semester, lovely lady--I just enjoy her company and talking with her. She is very compassionate and nice. Plus, you have to realize some younger men like older women. Hell, if I could I would date Susan Lucci.

Source(s): My own feelings and attraction to older females. Gotta love them!

It depends, Would you consider yourself to be cute if yes then no 30 isnt too old

No dear it's not too old. my sister is 21 and her fiance is 31.

age is not the issue here, love is what matters. if you love him go for it

Good luck