Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

If Muhammad was indeed a prophet why it seem that he has very high sexual desire towards women compare?

to other prophets

Update:

David and Solomon are kings not prophet

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Do you can like to speak English properly

• 1 decade ago

You seriously need help, if you research and leanr you will realise that a Prophet of the name of Solomon had 700 wives.

'high sexual desire' is what you like to think about. I suggest you get married.

Source(s): member of www.yanabi.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He used to have sex with all his 9 wives and 2 concubines EVERYDAY. There is a prophetic statement that tells that.

• 1 decade ago

if u see my answer in ur previous question u will get the answer. The link is http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Av.Zz...

for ur kind information David and Solomen were king as well as prophets of God.

i think u r asking these question not for information but to tease some specific people. please ask question for some debate and not to tease any one. and avoid asking one question again and again

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

A High Sex Drive is present in many Religious Christians also.

It's all part of the Passion.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

because they are human beings

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

great question.

Poki Poki, neither jews nor christians consider Solomon to have been a prophet.

So that argument holds no weight with us.

• 1 decade ago

Had you been to his girl friend's home and checked what he was doing where?

One of my Jew friends showed me a picture in which a Muslim fellow was sucking a teen's nipple, He was claiming it is the picture of Muhammad the prophet the leader of Muslims!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There is no point answering the questions of this fellow with reason for his only purpose to post them is to abuse Islam.

We, as normal, educated people should respect the sanctity of all religions and instead of answering this person with reason, let's try and ignore him/her. They are trying to get attention by abusing a religion and our answers are giving him that satisfaction.

Let's pray that he GETS A LIFE and that he finds grammatical help.

Cheers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It only 'seems' that way, because you are not studying the Qu'ran rather, some source of invalid information.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hmmm!!! OK whatever. just wanted to remind you that Solomon (pbuh) had 700 wife and 300 concubine.

great logic

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.