Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

Does masturbation decrease sex drive?

Favorite Answer

Physically? How could that possibly be? Why would you think/suggest that?

If anything, I would say it enhances the sex drive. Your body releases endorphins, which are "feel good" chemicals. Your prostate has to replenish the fluid you ejaculated. You body reacts positively to the stimulation.

I've never experienced any kind of decrease in sex drive.

What?!? Are you retarded? NO! and there is nothing wrong or abnormal about masturbating so who cares if he "finds out" I can promise you he has been jerking off from the time he was 11 years old till probably 10 minutes ago. People masturbate, get over it. Its not gross and EVERYONE does it. Accept liars. And No it will not decrease your sex drive, it will make it better! The better you know how to please yourself the more you can show him. This sounds like one of those "I don't have premarital sex" sort of arrangements, so I'm guessing your not very up to speed on human sexuality. Read a book or two. From what I hear you inexperienced folks are lame in bed. Thats because your too self concious and havent explored enough of your sexuality to be comfortable with it.

Only in those who are over 90 and have a limited supply of sex drive.

I don't believe so.