Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 1 decade ago

Can you please tell me some good guitar brands and models?

electric or acoustic

Favorite Answer

electric

fender for clean sounds (red hot chili peppers, pink floyd, eric clapton, stevie ray vaughan, anything blues, jazz and country)

gibson for classic rock and hard rock (zeppelin, ac dc, aerosmith, any classic rock)

schecter is a great brand for modern day metal and hard rock

acoustics get a martin or taylor

• Star

For accoustic, my current fav...and they change regularly.....is my Carlo Robelli. Though I did have a chance to play on an old Suzuki Violin Co guitar that I have never heard anything that could compete with.

For electric I prefer Les Paul or Gibson. I'm going with the popular ones I know.

I've got an old Gibson Les Paul, and I love it! A friend just restrung it for me, put new frets on it and painted it red. Absolutely lovely.

~Morg~

• iroc

Fender

if you think of the traditional string guitar...then I could suggest you Yamaha. (Yamaha Eterna) It's a very good brand. I also have one myself and it sounds beautiful-I only wish I could play on it! hehe

gibson is the best by far you do not need to look at anything else

fender all the way mate.