How can you tell when your gf's mad?!?!?

my gf only yells at me when i do something really wrong and i never can tell when shes mad!help me out?

Favorite Answer

You can tell your g/f is mad, if she looks you in the eyes, kisses you passionately, ties you to the bed ....

then leaves for the evening. :)

We women are strange creatures, sometimes we are very difficult to understand, one minute we`re all over our men then the next it`s the cold shoulder and silent treatment.

Most of the time it`s down to (that time of the month) our hormones are all over the place, sometimes we don`t know why we act like we do, we just can`t help it.

At the moment i`m going through the change, and luckily i`m not too bad, my partner just leaves me to it when i`m in a mood, and that make me madder sometimes.

But i come round and wonder why i was like that.

There is not real answer to your question, It`s something that you`ll have to deal with on a day to day basis, and just try to be patient with us.

• i♥sf

It's said that 90% of communication is nonverbal. Look at her body language. Is she crossing her arms, or pacing, or avoiding you, or not smiling, etc.

Also, when she starts complaining, don't try to find solutions to her problems. Just try to emphathize with how she's feeling. Also she's really looking for is someone who is on her side, who knows how she feels. If her issues were easily solvable, she would have solved them - women are just as smart as men. But their issues tend to be unsolvable - and that's when they need your support most.

if she's yelling at you, that probably means she is mad...

but if she isn't yelling and you still think she's mad, you might see if she's talking to you naturally.. that she isn't pouting, answering your questions in one word answers or such.. it's called giving the "silent treatment"

usually you do notice it.

hopefully she's not mad now.. holidays and everything! :)

ask her. there is no way around it. But it will probably infuriate her more because you would ask her all the time. So just forget it. When she has a problem she will tell you. If not then its her problem for not saying anything to you about it

Ask. Tell her that it is difficult for you to figure out how she feels, and that you do want to know, because you care.

Communicate, communicate and communicate. In short, ask her. Merry Christmas!

she says shes not mad!

how about when she says im mad i hate you you ruined my life go to hell i hope you choke and die thats a start!!

install a secret mad-o-meter on her and whenever she gets mad,the device would ring and you will know