Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How can you tell when your gf's mad?!?!?

my gf only yells at me when i do something really wrong and i never can tell when shes mad!help me out?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You can tell your g/f is mad, if she looks you in the eyes, kisses you passionately, ties you to the bed ....

then leaves for the evening. :)

• 1 decade ago

We women are strange creatures, sometimes we are very difficult to understand, one minute we`re all over our men then the next it`s the cold shoulder and silent treatment.

Most of the time it`s down to (that time of the month) our hormones are all over the place, sometimes we don`t know why we act like we do, we just can`t help it.

At the moment i`m going through the change, and luckily i`m not too bad, my partner just leaves me to it when i`m in a mood, and that make me madder sometimes.

But i come round and wonder why i was like that.

There is not real answer to your question, It`s something that you`ll have to deal with on a day to day basis, and just try to be patient with us.

• i♥sf
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It's said that 90% of communication is nonverbal. Look at her body language. Is she crossing her arms, or pacing, or avoiding you, or not smiling, etc.

Also, when she starts complaining, don't try to find solutions to her problems. Just try to emphathize with how she's feeling. Also she's really looking for is someone who is on her side, who knows how she feels. If her issues were easily solvable, she would have solved them - women are just as smart as men. But their issues tend to be unsolvable - and that's when they need your support most.

• 1 decade ago

if she's yelling at you, that probably means she is mad...

but if she isn't yelling and you still think she's mad, you might see if she's talking to you naturally.. that she isn't pouting, answering your questions in one word answers or such.. it's called giving the "silent treatment"

usually you do notice it.

hopefully she's not mad now.. holidays and everything! :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

ask her. there is no way around it. But it will probably infuriate her more because you would ask her all the time. So just forget it. When she has a problem she will tell you. If not then its her problem for not saying anything to you about it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ask. Tell her that it is difficult for you to figure out how she feels, and that you do want to know, because you care.

• 1 decade ago

Communicate, communicate and communicate. In short, ask her. Merry Christmas!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

she says shes not mad!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

how about when she says im mad i hate you you ruined my life go to hell i hope you choke and die thats a start!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

install a secret mad-o-meter on her and whenever she gets mad,the device would ring and you will know

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.