Why Did She Hide This From Me?

my ex now been hideing something.ok before we went out she told me she wasnt a vergin i was cool with it.then we went out for a few months then she called me saying i found someone else and my baby is crying i was mad.i said you have a baby what the **** and i hanged up the phone and never spoke in 6 months.well i dumped her because she was hideing that did i do the right thing or am i a asshole for dumping her?

Favorite Answer

You did nothing wrong. She lied to you, some would say the way you dumped her was cruel, but didnt she just say 5 seconds before you hung up on her that she was dating someone else? exactly, you were 100% justified...she has no reason to lie to you unless you had told her you wouldnt date her if she had a baby, but then she could have just opted out of dating you....so regardless, youre right on this one.

First of all the baby may not be yours. Get a paternity test. If it is yours then step up and take care of the baby. You are not obligated to stay with her even if she has your baby. She is probably calling because she did the same thing to another guy and he blew her off too! Find out who the father is then, take care of your child--she is on her own. No you are not an asshole for dumping her. It sounds like she doesn't know what she wants, or how good she may have had it. The grass isn't always greener on the other side!! School of hard knocks will teach her a lesson, she made her bed hard and now she can lie in it, just make sure the child isn't suffering if he is yours.

I can understand you being angry, she should have told you, I think the reason that she didn`t is that she was afraid that you wouldn`t want to know her anymore, not a lot of men will take on another mans child (there are some out there that will)

What you need to ask yourself are you one of those men ??

If so and you think that this girl is worth taking a chance on ... then get back in contact with her. We all make mistakes.

She sould of told you that she had a child and been more honest with you so no i do not think yuo are being a dick or a asshoel about what you did fro if she couldn't be honest with yuo about this then what else would she have lied to you about. Go out and find you a woman that will be honest and froget about the one that lied to you.

Well, you should have asked her why she kept that from you but I guess you kinda answered your own question. She was probably afraid that you would not talk to her anymore if you knew she had a kid! But, she should have been honest with you too! you have the right to break it off because of her "little" secret but maybe done it in a more mature manner!

Well you shouldnt have dumped her like that

You should have talked to her about it

If she did hide this from you...you should have asked her why she did this?

The best way to sort out a relationship is always communication =)

Try to talk to her

Good Luck

why don't you just ask her about the reasons, for God's sake you have time to ask us but not her. just ask her what are you gonna lose?!

if you really love her give her another chance and try to listen to her, maybe she hided that not to lose you, maybe she got dumped before because of her baby and here you are you are doing it again.

Don't blame your self, I'm sure you are a nice guy. just try to talk to her

Good Luck

crazy! what she wans from u?? ask u to be the baby step daD??

know u didnt do anything wrong... she should hav told u...

what im confused