Do you agree with this quote?

The quote goes:

Never leave the one you love for the one you like

Because the one you like will leave you for the one they love.

Comments?

Favorite Answer

theoretically it is right , but if u go inside its deep meaning whenever u thought in leaving the person u love to a person u liked that reflects something wrong happening in the relation with the one u love .

Why would you leave the one you love for the one you like?

I can find two or three female-people PER DAY that I like... but I have found very few loves, out of thousands of women.

I was the other guy once, and after nights of passionate bed-stomping, I would almost always wake up to find that she'd gone. To be with the one she loved, living the domestic joke.

She had her cake and ate me too, and the joke was on me.

That is pretty much true except for now it should read something like, "Never introduce the one you love to someone who makes more money because the one you love will leave with the one with more money regardless if they like them or not."

Makes no sense to me.

Theres no assurance in the world that the one you love wouldnt leave you.

And why should the one who likes you leave you for the one he loves?He can like you and love someone and still be with the both of you cant he?

• Brandy

but if you love them, you should let them go. If they come back you know they love you.

so does that mean you could leave the one you love for the one you like, when the one you likes leaves you for the one they love... you can go back to the one you love?

• erke

it is not basic one yet... "i think all individuals who have faith in freedom, tolerance and human rights have a duty to oppose bigotry and prejudice consistent with sexual orientation." it particularly is through Coretta Scott King this one is extra constructive to me. :-)

It's spot on,the one you love is for a long time relation ship,the one you like is short and sweet.Think about it,??

Love is deeper because it involves your feelings. You can always like someone and not love her. But when you love someone you adore and accept all that he or she is. THerfore go with the one you love.

You would'nt leave the one you love for someone you just like.

Yes this quote will be true for ever