I want to learn a language....will the givernment teach me for free?

I want to learn Arabic and Manderin...However, I just cant find a good way to learn it... will the government either pay for or train me themselves to learn arabic? I would imagine its in their best intrest to do so, but honestly who knows if their that smart to teach their citizens languages...

any advice to learn the language and / r links to sign uo for classes..

Ive done a few college level language classes but hnestly, they are not great tools to help you learn...

Sorry about the spelling, I was half awake when I wrote it....no reason to go after me and not answer the question.

• Favorite Answer

don't depend on giverment/Govt.... just try your self and find some lanaguage partner and reosurces on internet...

First you must ask them for spelling lessons.

Go to the Federal building in your city and get form IR-28802, fill that out and submit it, or go online. They will give you assistance for spelling lessons.

why dont you go aborad to study it?

actully i study arabic too its sooo attractive ! isnt it :P

hope you study well and i can hlep you if u dont mind ( im not good at speakin it thou)

thats funny! GIVERNMENT, because they give everything to the people!