Need help with a dream interpretation....?

I had an awful dream last night about being kidnapped by two guys at a gas station, they set it up where my car would be stolen and i would be forced to get a ride home from them only they didnt take me home. I was pregnant in the dream and I wont go into details of everything they did in the dream but it was a terrible dream, I was physically ill when i woke up. And one of them was dressed like a woman at the gas station she was working t here. Once we got in the car and got a ways down the road and i could tell they werent taking me home he took off the wig and pushed the front seat all the way back into my legs it was one of those old cars with the long front seat. He was kinda obsessed with my pregnant belly. Anyways it was a very odd and very bad dream hoping to bring some light on it.

Favorite Answer

I am usually good at dream interpretation,yet this one is very Questionable.If you are pregnant or worried that you may be,

it was simply fear manifesting in dream . the other thought that comes to me is alien abduction.Have many similar dreams.Yes

I will get ridicule for this.But millions have experienced abduction.

• masino

targets are actually and back given via the Lord to coach the place you elect progression in existence. the translation of such targets is actual, yet provided that the interpreter has education from the Lord. different dream interpreters that have fairly some adventure can come close, yet whilst there is direct education from the Lord on the subject of those targets that are consistant with a dream it relatively is given via him, then the translation will hit a mushy spot on the guy's soul. the translation would be suitable. Many won't believe me, and that i in no way answer questions in regards to targets that are basically the ideas replaying the day. I additionally don't think that any interpretation I provide is mine, yet belongs to Christ. There are circumstances interior the Bible of two dream interpreters, Joseph and Daniel. i will no longer be able to assert that each and every person targets have meaning. some are, as you're saying, random ideas occuring as you sleep. ought to you have one with deeper meaning, don't be afraid to voice it. you will understand the actual interpretation once you notice it.

Well, i guess u shouldnt try 2 interpret 2 much on that terrible dream becoz often we ve got bad dreams and it means nothing 2 our real life, thtz really very normal. i think u souldnt think 2 much of it, it ll just depress u even more.

However, we sometimes ve got bad dreams if we r in real life depressed, not getting along with something, have problems but itz not alwayz like that! 4 example if my mum has got a bad dream, the next day there really happens sth bad like she dreamed, itz just like a sign but hey no worries itz not alwayz like tht like i said b4. u should 4get it!!!!

byeeee tc- shamanta

Truthfully, I think you simply had something to eat that didn't agree with you and didn't have a dream, but instead had a nightmare. I wouldn't worry about it, really. Most dreams with a meaning aren't very linear and straightforward as this one seems to be.

it's just a dream. Why obsess on something that's not real?

If you keep thinking bad thoughts you will just have more bad dreams

Simple interpretation...

Eating pickles and fudge ripple ice cream while drinking Johny Walker (Black Label...Red or Gold is fine...) while watching Mathew Lesko infomercials may lead to disturbing dreams.

• Nikki

it just seems like a weird dream. when your sleeping in an uncomfortable position like you sleep on your arm and it falls asleep it makes you have bad dreams. i do it all the time

probably just a junk dream from watching or hearing the news......no worries....if anything be more careful when at a gas station alone...or anywhere....