Do you find some people get jealous when something good happens to you.?

Like today, I had some good news. A few people were just bitter about it.

What is that all about?! Opinions please.

Favorite Answer

Sadly, jealousy can even come in the way of the best and closest of friends. People generally get jealous because they are insecure. If they are insecure or not confident in a particular area, and see someone else succeed in that area, they will get jealous, and may even hate you and get bitter, because they want what you have and see you as a threat - instead of being happy for you. And yes, unfortunately, it is in human nature.

No, coz I run in the opposite direction whenever I get the whiff of such people. Keep them at arms length. Do not entertain them. Stay away from negative people.

Yeah it happens to me too but I guess you just have to be happy for yourself and it sounds like they are down on themselves as well maybe you should help them out as well.

By the way i do know the lord and I try to volunteer as often as I can with sick children.

I have been there...trust me..

When you get affected by them, they are the happiest people in the world..Whatever you do, whatever you wear, whatever you say, they always find a way to criticise you .So just ignore them and remember...always walk with a smile on your face.

People always get jealous. Its what we do. We're only human

• lame! i hate that....it's coz people think they are god's gift to the world!....and think only good things can happen to them...and NO ONE else....the only reason those type of people have friends is to beat them down......get rid of those people bud!....and IM me ur good news so we can be happy together!!!!

Source(s): banehearted9@yahoo.com

Some ppl r like this.. they dun wish to see other ppl better than them.. well many of my frens r like this. previously i m also a person with this thinking. after tht i change myself, becos i noe it is better to appreaciate n thankful for wat u have right now n not keep jealousing bout other ppls things

• Star

I haven't noticed jealousy, but I have noticed sometimes other people are not as excited about it as I am

yes, that is very true, i know because one time, i was runnning for class secretary against this other girl named alyssa. anyway, i won, and she wouldn't talk to me for weeks, neither would her friends. it really bummed me out, but they got over it!

good luck ( ;

why you have to be so sensitive.. just move on.. if u did nothing wrong to them...who care they are jealous or whatever..