Regarding up grading efucation?

I am 45 year old and hav diploma in supplies management I want to ge degree or master in corrospondance distant education in the most honored and reputed legal institiution in any related subject, How?

2 Answers

  • Liz
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You can go to your local junior college and speak with a counsler. You will have to begin with an assessment test to see what level of math, reading and writing you will need to start with. Then they can assist you in selecting the courses you will need so you can get the appropriate degree. You will need an associates degree before you can move on. Best of luck to you. Life is a continuous learning experience. Never stop!

    Source(s): I just went back to school!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.