Losing a gut?

I don't eat because I only get hungry about once to twice a day. It's not cause I try to starve myself though. I just want the most fastest, most bestest (hah.) way to lose stomache fat. I don't have a lot but I look like an average person. If you know what I mean :]

Favorite Answer

You sound like a so-called "normal" person! I'm sick to my back teeth of seeing stick-insect-women wobbling around on their spindly legs with their skeletal frames... they look like a gust of wind could blow them over!

If I were you, I'd be very happy where you are. You seem like a great girl.

Your stomach fat might be there for the long haul if you're not eating properly. The brain might think you're starving yourself because of the infrequency of your meals. If the brain thinks you're starving yourself, it will hold on to the fat that you have.

I'm not saying you eat meals throughout the day but you could try that.

As for losing the gut, just do cardiovascular exercises like running, jumping, dancing, or cycling. Do some situps as well.

Stick to the exercise for atleast three months. That gut will be non-existent!

Sorry hon, but the best way to lose those extra pounds is to excercise. Besides, you should be excercising!!!

Cut down on sugars, and do low impact excercise like hiking up a steep hill or mountain, and speed walking. Running burns sugar, and not fat (as much). So keeping your heart rate around 130 to 140 is best for burning fat first.

To tone, do crunches and sit-ups. Make sure to mix up the activities you do. Also, try walking instead of driving. Take the stairs whenever you can.

Good luck!

If you wanna lose that fat around your belly then you need to try out an exercise called BellyDancing or Core Rhythyms. They are both really good for losing belly fat. It's working for me! YEHAW!

Good Luck.

If you find out how to lose stomach weight let me know. I run an hour a day, diet, and go to the gym, and I still haven't lost mine.

i dont eat a lot too... it's like i eat something and then like 8 hours later it hits me that i'm hungry. the best piece of advice i can give you is to not eat after six o'clock.... dont eat sugar and only drink water.

You will only make your self sick. Eat regularly and exercise sensibly

what is the question? do sitt ups