do you think youshould beable to have negative levels here?

and see the score board for who has the most negative points

Favorite Answer

don't know. I reached level 3 so I can't really try it... but you could... I see you have 3 points. so try it and let us know. now I'm curious :P

I do not know the reason you want to have negative levels here but 5 points are deducted for every question asked. Hence, unless you are stopped from asking questions when your points go below 5, ask the same, or more, number of questions than you have answered and you should be on your way! Merry Christmas!

No, the idea is to encourage people to participate by answering and voting. If you allow negative points, you will allow them to just keep asking without ever answering. Good night!

• G A

If you get more than a certain number of negative points, I think you should be automatically banned. Its one way we could pre-empt the spammers here.

NO