just curious as to who as heard of or drinks FIJI water?

I have never drank it, I refuse to, I make fun of my friends telling them they bottle it here.

Favorite Answer

I think its too expensive.

I've heard of it but never tried it. It comes in sweet bottles though. I'll have to try it now . . .

Wait a second! I know what you're doing. The Fiji people are trying to get us to drink their water by advertising while posing as an average person! Boycott Fiji!

I love fiji water, sorry. It doesn't have the weird after tastes as most other bottled water. I don't care where it is bottled at just that it doesn't have the after taste that almost ever other kind of water does.

• Bru

Fijians from Fiji

I never drink bottled water, I don't see the point in most places. Water can be cleaned if you know how to do it anyway...

Source(s):

I have heard of it. I will never drink it, as it is toilet water that has been filtered through a Fijian's kidneys. Not that I have anything against Fijians' kidneys, as a matter of fact, I'm trying to buy one on the black market.

I have drank it before but I hate spending so much money on water

I drank it once and i didn't like it very much.

I don't know what it was but my husband was so 'ooooohhhh drink this' and so i did and i felt sick.

Wierd.

yes i have and taste just like all the other bottled waterd companys. why do you sell water?

I heard of it . Tryed it. cant stand the taste

Yeah, they sell them at our local 7-eleven...