I've never had more than one Browser. How do you choose between which one you want to use?

How do you go back and forth between them?

Favorite Answer

first ,just get firefox 2

it is better than ie7

you can have as many browsers as you want on a pc

...i would say the maximum that one person can operate at a time is 4

but it depends....

to go back and forth between them ,just minimze one ,say ,ie7

start firefox 2

start working on it

it is better to have more than one browser

if you are using one for a long download

you can work on the other

there are no conflicts between browsers

you can install and use as many as you want

even at the same time

only thing is ,using too many programs at once slows down your pc

here are the links for the top 3 browsers at present

download the one you want ,or even all three

safari---works with mac os x,and i assume you already have ie7

firefox 2.0.1

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

opera9

http://www.opera.com/

netscape8

http://www.netscape.com/?floc=ns8-bkmrk

☺Sëäsóñˉs•Gŗĕĕŧĭηĝ˜š♥

Source(s): cnet

Most browser applications will check at startup whether they are the "default" browser, and offer to switch back to that browser if not. This just affects which browser will be launched if e.g. you click on a link in an email, or double-click a local .html file, or run a web address (e.g. start -> run -> www.something.com).

You can always manually start a particular browser using its icon. Navigation between pages will be within the browser.

Personally I use Avant, occasionally using IE6 if I really need to. Hope this helps!

• π²

I have FireFox set as my default browser, and will open IE by hand if I come across a site that doesn't work in FireFox.

Generally both of them will hassle the hell out of you asking if they can be the default browser when you use them until you tell it not to bug you anymore.

Browsers or Tabs ? You can open Firefox , Mozilla and Internet Explorer at the same time . For switching between different tabs try Alt+Tab or Shift + Tab .

• Liz

I strictly use Firefox unless the site says it is not compatable with it. In that case I close firefox and open IE and view the site. When I am done on that site I go back to firefox.

Just be bold, jump in and try some other browsers. Its not like you're gonna break the Internet...

i have 2 browsers. i have IE 6 and Firefox. I just use the one i'm in the mood for. Some days, i'll use IE, and other days i'll use Fire Fox.

It depends on you actually and your operating system. I would suggest you use one browser, its better to maintain. Which one to use actually depends on you. You can tryout the various browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Netscape and such, then decide which one to use.

Each program or browser has it's own icon select the concern icon and double click it

well it all realy depends on ur tast for example i want all the sites i go to to have no problems loading so therefore i stick with ie and not firefox