what are the best reference websites on computers(hardware,networking,operating system,troubleshhting problems

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This Link

Source(s): www.pctools.com
  • masino
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i for my area study all of what you published good study. yet just to remark, i replaced into consistently below the impact that christianity replaced into on the decline and that the U. S. replaced into shifting interior the process Europe via transforming into to be a greater secular and non non secular united states of america. i've got not performed any examine despite if or no longer you are the suitable option that we interior the U. S. are dropping our area in technology and or math skills through fact of creationist indoctrinations. i'm conscious that the learn interior the technology disciplines have decline yet i might suspect that it quite is through fact of a loss of pay in those fields. Our Society is greater in regards to the biggest return of capital for the smallest volume of paintings. Our American infants are transforming into up in a manner of existence have been each and every thing is approximately having it at present: quickly movies, rapid video games, instant information and quickly food. fairly some what technology is approximately demands dedication and discovery and that i'm useful that the coaching of technology interior the lecture rooms possibly hasn't save up with the technologies with the intention to captivate the minds of at present's youths. i've got faith and want that faith/faith will quickly fade away.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.