Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 decade ago

What is the term used when describing male-PMS?

I know that ther is a true term, came across it one day, but have lost-it somehow. Think though, how is it that the moon affects all animals, and women. . .

You men are equally emotional but in a much more arcaic-way, ha, but truce. . .

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Steve
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sigh. You're operating under a false premise. PMS is NOT dictated by the lunar cycle. Our moon's cycle is almost 30 days while the average woman's cycle is 28 days. The only link women share when it comes to estrus cycles is with opossums: both are 28 days.

Also, the myth about men having a form of "PMS" has long since been disproved. Every human being fluctuates with their hormone levels, and men are no exception. However, they do not reach designated peaks and valleys with any regularity. I wouldn't bother trying to name something that doesn't exist.

• Mosaic
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Irritable Male Syndrome

• 1 decade ago

The term to be used could be anything depending on the circumstances...hunger, lust, etc...

Basically no different than children...a child gets hungry then it flips out, not enough attention then it flips out, I'm drawing a pattern.

The moon really has nothing to do with human emotions. Diet, Sex, Health and Age are perhaps the largest contributors of how men in your life will react to their environment.

When a guy is glued to the television with a drink...be thankful he isn't annoying you...

• 1 decade ago

lunatic? The belief that the moon effects neurons in the brain causing mood swings or other disorders like bi-polar.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Marriage.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Mid-life crisis

• 1 decade ago

There is no such thing as Carlos Mencia would say" Dee Dee Dee"

• Dovie
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It must be NMS - Non-menstrual syndrome.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Would you be referring to 'male-menopause' or andropause?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

testosterony lol

seriously im interested in finding out.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.