Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

i'm pregnant it's just first month and i'm having pain in my breast.is it normal.pls guide me?

Favorite Answer

First off...congrats! My wife and I are expecting yet again, so right there with you.

Heavens yes. You're going to be sore and tender. The breast milk factory is in production. They will grow and stretch. The more they stretch the more sensative they will be. It's like having growth spurts all over again.

Buy some body butter. Use it on them and your belly. It will keep the skin soft and smooth and help keep you from getting stretch marks too.

Source(s): My wife is my source.

Hormonal changes during pregnancy cause increased blood flow and changes in the breast tissue, which may make your breasts feel swollen, sore, tingly, and unusually sensitive to touch. Some women describe the sensation as an exaggerated version of how their breasts feel before their period.

Starting at around 8 weeks, your breasts also begin to get bigger, and they'll continue to grow throughout your pregnancy. It's common to go up a cup size or two, especially if it's your first baby. Your breasts may feel itchy as the skin stretches, and you may even develop stretch marks on them.

You may be able to see veins under the skin of your breasts, and you may find that your nipples are getting bigger and darker. After the first few months, your areolas — the pigmented circles around your nipples — will also be bigger and darker.

You may not have noticed the little bumps on your areolas before. But now these bumps, which are a type of oil-producing gland called Montgomery's tubercles, may become much more pronounced. Your breasts go through these changes in preparation for nursing your baby.

Around your third month of pregnancy, your breasts start producing colostrum, the special milk your baby will get when he first starts nursing. During the last few months of pregnancy, you may begin to leak a small amount of this thick yellowish substance, although some women start to leak earlier and some never leak at all.

First month? Just wait for the insanity to creep in...

Yes, it's normal...

Peanut butter and pickle sandwiches, still normal, although weird...

Hope your SO can accommodate your needs, because he should...

Don't smoke, don't drink, don't abuse your body in any way...

Take care.

IT's very normal. Your breast will be tender through your pregnancy - sometimes worse than other times. Hormones during pregnancy help develop your breasts. You will find that your breasts will increase in size gradually through your pregnancy.

All I know is my breasts were very sore during pregnancy and itchy from growing. If in doubt, ask your Dr.

oh yes absolutely normal also some cramping in you lower abdomen but not like menstrual cramps .

yes

• Brina

yes

it could be hormone issues i suggest you go to a gynocologist. can also be pms syndrome. xj