what goes with egg?

Favorite Answer

Any type of meat will go great with eggs. Check the Food Network for recipes?? http://www.foodnetwork.com/

I'll tell ya...I love eggs. From my head down to my legs. The incredible edible egg. They're delicious. For breakfast, lunch or dinner. And there are a variety of ways to eat them. Poached, scrambled, over easy, over medium, Benedict, sunny side up, in a basket, on a biscuit....etc. There are a couple of common breakfast foods that generally go with a couple good eggs. Meat and some kind of bread. Bacon, sausage, ham, spam. Pancakes, toast, waffles, crepes. Just like peas and carrots.

How about a nice juicy steak done on the BBQ, some onions also done on the BBQ and some deep fried chips. You could turn it into a mixed grill - add the steak, onions and a chop, sausage, half a tomato, bacon, mushrooms and the EGG. YUMMMMMMMMMM

Mushrooms

I like Coffee, Bacon, Sausage and Bread when eggs are sunny side up or scrambled.

• Brina

Frank's Hot Sauce

• Bliss

Hollandaise sauce

For an omelet you can add chopped ham, cheese, tomato sauce, mushrooms, spinach and hamburger.

salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, parmesan, cheddar. All these things go well with scrambled eggs.

the hen,but the problem is what came first hen or the egg