what goes with egg?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Any type of meat will go great with eggs. Check the Food Network for recipes?? http://www.foodnetwork.com/

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'll tell ya...I love eggs. From my head down to my legs. The incredible edible egg. They're delicious. For breakfast, lunch or dinner. And there are a variety of ways to eat them. Poached, scrambled, over easy, over medium, Benedict, sunny side up, in a basket, on a biscuit....etc. There are a couple of common breakfast foods that generally go with a couple good eggs. Meat and some kind of bread. Bacon, sausage, ham, spam. Pancakes, toast, waffles, crepes. Just like peas and carrots.

• 1 decade ago

How about a nice juicy steak done on the BBQ, some onions also done on the BBQ and some deep fried chips. You could turn it into a mixed grill - add the steak, onions and a chop, sausage, half a tomato, bacon, mushrooms and the EGG. YUMMMMMMMMMM

• 1 decade ago

Mushrooms

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like Coffee, Bacon, Sausage and Bread when eggs are sunny side up or scrambled.

• Brina
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Frank's Hot Sauce

• Bliss
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Hollandaise sauce

• 1 decade ago

For an omelet you can add chopped ham, cheese, tomato sauce, mushrooms, spinach and hamburger.

• 1 decade ago

salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, parmesan, cheddar. All these things go well with scrambled eggs.

• 1 decade ago

the hen,but the problem is what came first hen or the egg

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.