Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

And what would you do if you woke up next to George Bush:P:P?

Favorite Answer

Open a case against him for sexual harassment!

Check out his missile. But not before teasing him mercilessly.

I think at first I would just put my arm around him and watch him sleeping while I held him. After a while, I would wake him by tickling him. I would demand that either he tell me how he got in my bed or I would tickle him until he wet his boxers. When he tried to explain, I would simply pretend I could not understand him through the giggles and keep working his sensitive spots until he couldn't speak.

I would give him a few seconds of relief and then if he hesitated or tripped over his words, as he often does, I would ruthlessly tease his ticklish spots again until he really was ready to wet himself. I would ease up a bit then and tell him if he let me undress him, I would stop before he peed the bed and made a puddle. If he cooperated, I would reward him with mind blowing pleasure. If not, he would eventually soak the sheets, and we'd have to save the steamy scenes for the shower. Either way, I'd get some hot action with our sexy president.

umm well I would scream because a 12 year old (me) wouldnt want a 50 year old dude laying in my bed next to me. Then I would go and get my bros baseball bat and smack the crap out of him. Then I would get my dad's shotgun aim it at him and ask him how did he get into my bed and why the heck isnt he sleeping ( not having sex ) with Laura Bush( I think thats her name, if its not then the first lady). and last I get my dad and he would call the cops! :D

Source(s): lol!

Silly question but I'll go ahead and answer it anyway. I'd ask him what kind of drug he slipped into my drink that got me in bed with him in the first place!

I'd reach for my handy-dandy flamethrower.

tie him up and take incriminating pics of him and

my crackhead neighbor in bed together

charge him with sexual harassment after taking photos for evidence.

tell him to stop hogging the sheets my feet are getting cold...

I would tickle him until he wet his p.j.s.