Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health Ā· 1 decade ago

vaginal discharge clear no odor possible he ejaculated in me?

i got my period nov. 22 and it is now dec. 22nd still no period but me and my boyfriend had sex 2 wks ago and he was a little drunk and said that he didnt have an orgasm and it was pre-ejaculation and he was satisfied. I've had discharge but NO odor for 1-2 days . He would never tell me to get me worried but last week when we had sex he used withdrawal and I had no discharge like the usual. Possible that he ejaculated in me?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • iroc
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes.

was it warm and different than other times?

Then, yes he finished the contract inside.

• 1 decade ago

i think the ans is YES he did ejaculated in u.the discharge is watery type and last for 1 or 2 days. by next week if u still didnt get ur period go and pay ur doc a visit.GOOD LUCK!

• 1 decade ago

I guess take a pregnancy test or see a doctor, there is a very good chance of become pregnant with withdrawal from you, I think you need to learn about more about s*x stuff before you have it.

• 1 decade ago

first off ewww and Yes get a test asap and do be careful I get tired of telling people when it comes to sex but no on listens why are only Goths Virgins at least the ones from12-16

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Very possible, get a test!

• 1 decade ago

pre-ejaculate contains sperm. Get checked.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sounds like he came inside you, penis's are like guns they shoot live rounds all the time and if it goes off inside of you .......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.