How do I stop my real name from appearing in 1on1 Chat Rooms when I respond or greet inds?

I created alias names but I find that when I respond to an IM my real name appears in the one on one chat room window instead of the alias. How do I change that? Funny thing is that when I make comments in the main chat room my alias appears but not when IM someone or when I respond to an IM.

Favorite Answer

Change your name in these areas...

My Contact Details - To edit your name in an IM box...

My Account Information - To edit your Account Information....

My Profiles - To edit your name as it appears in a chatroom... (if you have a 360 page as your profile you won't be able to edit your Nickname this way... see below)

For in-depth details on how to edit these three areas

http://www.chatauthority.com/editcontactinfo

http://www.chatauthority.com/changename

(If you have a 360 page as your profile you can change your Nickname while in the chatroom, Click on Chat at the top of the menu of the chatroom, click on change my nickname, fill in your nickname and click save changes. You may not see it immediately. You will need to log out of the chat and log back into chat to see the nickname change.).

Wow, darling. The dismissive ideas-set your supervisor displayed over your unique difficulty, and her purposefully leaving you out of the Christmas pot-success in this type of passive-aggressive way seem to show (at suitable) lack of understanding, or (greater possibly) outright hostility in direction of you that ought to be addressed. if your supervisor is the guy who sends out the e mail in regards to the pot-success, basically deliver her an e mail saying "in line with final year's mixture-up, I basically needed to reassure you that no longer something has replaced, and that i might nonetheless opt to take part in workplace social events, so please be at liberty to incorporate me interior the distribution record for such activities." via the way, is your supervisor attentive to how your supervisor dealt with your preliminary difficulty approximately non secular trip journeys besides through fact the distribution record difficulty? finding on how your supervisor bargains with you this year, it must be worth pointing out, because her ideas-set seems so adversarial. Your supervisor ought to take exhilaration in a heads-up so she will handle a doubtlessly disruptive undertaking in the past it is going to become an entire-blown undertaking. I agree you ought to no longer make a stink which incorporate your supervisor at present, darling, yet whilst, in spite of your efforts, your supervisor nonetheless excludes you, i think of it relatively is the time to easily drop a word on your supervisor's ear. good success, darling!! (((Magpie)))

change it from your profile..