Are you creative when inebriated?

I don't drink so the only thing that renders me inebriated is the heat of the moment.

And i am most definitely creative in the heat of the moment :P

• cola
    Favorite Answer

Hats off to you for not drinking. I very seldom drink anymore, but there was a short time in my life when I indulged quite frequently & if you asked me, yes, I was the most creative person in the world, but what was I going to do with all the creativity and no coordination ? LOL.

Not really....but then again it's been a long time since I was drunk. I'm mostly a funny drunk...

I'm most creative when I'm careful to take the time....but sometimes I'm creative in the heat of the moment too ;)

Source(s):

I always think I am,but I wake up the next day and my creativity was just a delusion.I was so drunk once I wrote what I thought was a good poem,the next day I looked at it and I couldn't even read what was written.

no, I can be creative with or without alcohol....I just might TELL people what I am thinking creatively when I have alcohol in my system...

Just a little,

• OOGLY

Only in my mind

ya i am also creative when inebriated.

you are looking so sexy r u so hot

Show Me.

• ?

no I'm pretty much brain dead when I get that far gone

i think i am when i'm inebriated.