Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Do men really like big women?

I just joined a dating site(http://bbwgals.tripod.com/big.htm), which is specially for plus size people. And I do meet some interesting people there. As a big woman, I am really want to know, do men really like big women?

Favorite Answer

It really depends on what you mean by big. I think men in general like people who makes them feel good and are good to be around. Size is definitley a factor, but it isn't an overriding factor. But it does stop some men from taking the trouble to get to know someone who could be defined as being big. Personally I don't like the skinny catwalk waifs and also don't like people who you can see have spend a sizeable chunk of their lives and budget funding fast food companies. I prefer a woman to be happy, healthy, balanced as far as size goes and have a great personality. Too big just looks unhealthy and that puts me off.

There are more than enough men out there that like big women. Some men prefer skinny girls. But the majority of the men I know would prefer a curvier girl with a good soul than a skinny girl who is a *****. While I wouldn't go as far as to say I am a big girl I do have a lot curves ( hourglass shape with dd cups and hips the same size but with a small waist) and I have been with guys who preferred my shape over all my size 2 friends. In fact I pretty much had less trouble finding men than they did. I am between a size 10 and a 12. On the other hand the guys they dated weren't really into my shape. I had more than pne tell me how beautiful I would be if only I lost 30 pounds. I weigh 156. I think it depends on the guy and what they are into. I think as long as you stay true to yourself and are comfortable in your own skin, you will be beating them off with a stick. Personally, I think plus size women are very sexy. Good luck and have fun

Source(s): Beergod you are an a$$. Keep drinking that shit and you will have to change your name to beergut. Some people are really not physically able to be skinny. I myself work out 6times per week for 90 minutes and I do eat very healthy with an occasional indulgence which I make up for by working out longer. Some people have health issues that cause them to gain weight. Don't be a jerk and make assumptions. I am fairly certain the only six pack you're packing is in a brown bag. Sweetie, don't let losers like this discourage you.

My weight fluctuates on an extreme scale.For six months I may weigh 140lbs., and wear a size 7/8, or I may be 220lbs., and in a size 16/18. I have found that the response from men is generally the same. So to answer your question, yes alot of men do like voluptuous women.

Do women really like big men? Perhaps in this case, size doesn't matter. If I had to choose between a big girl that was nice and a thin girl that was a b****, I'd go with the big girl.

No, not most men. Only a small number of normal guys like big women. The rest are big guys themselves. Good night!

I believe its all about preforance. I'm considered skinny but not a twig. I hear from a lot of guys that they like a girl with something to hold onto, but not too too much, because having too little makes them feel like they could snap you in half

Either way, there is a guy out there for every girl

Well, I'm 5 feet tall and I weigh 240 pounds. I have been fat my whole life (since I was 7 years old).

Although I've never had trouble finding a boyfriend..all my boyfriends have been losers, lol. So I reckon I'm not a good candidate to be answering your question.

Good Luck, Hun.! I hope you find your perfect match and I hope he don't care what you look like.

Yes, some men like big women. They find them attractive and sexy. I guess it is just a matter on how you project your self to others, I am small woman and I like tall, masculine man,I project my self as a tall and alluring woman.Well tall men are attracted to me.

Hello Dear...=)

Each of us is different, thankfully..

Big women, with bigger busts and butts have always been my preference..... But that is merely me.

I am not all that visual, really, so it wouldn't be a requirement, I suppose.... It's hard to snuggle up to bones, though.

"Bones is for the dogs, Meat is for the mans....."

Namaste,

--Tom

Maybe.

I just REALLY hate it when i find out the REAL truth news from somebody else and not the person who is involved and should tell me REALLY. That is REALLY disrespectful.

Source(s): Amie A