Do you think Iraqi will ever get justice from US? 8 Marines charged in Iraqi civilian massacre?

Favorite Answer

What you can't wait for the courts martial? I suppose that you want those 8 marines hanged right now with no trial? Typical left wing liberal moonbat question.

Assuming that they did certainly kill the Iraqi civilians intentionally and with none reason to have faith their own lives have been in threat, then of course they must be charged with homicide in a militia courtroom (an contract with the Iraqi government prevents them being tried via Iraqis). permit's wish that the militia handles this in a manner that honors the thousands of Marines who manage themselves with restraint on a daily basis in particularly confusing situations.

how the hell can you ask a question in such a way unless you were there and knew what happened , the news media sure don't win any awards for being truthful, and since you have never been under fire keep you opinion and B,S, out of circulation, I for one would think several times about joining the military today with the stupid rules they have placed on our men,from experience I know civilians especially kids can be the most dangerous combatants in a war zone, so where did yo serve????

• sharma

i think cameras and bullsh***ers need to stay out of it.

war means kill or be killed, what happens there needs to stay there. and my attitude is if you aint standing by me in combat,

your opinion dont mean **** about the incident.

the marines were doing there jobs, its almost like vietnam again,

scrutinizing the troops for the situations they are put in.

couch potatoes jumping to conclusions without facts or merit.

its so easy to sit on the couch and say i would do this or that,

if you have time to think, you get shot, its instant reaction, we have enough soldiers killed, we dont get justice for them.

war has casualties, thats the hard truth.

hurrah to the marines.

hurrah to all that serve, and have served in the ARMED FORCES.

MY HATS OFF TO YOU ALL!

Source(s): DESERT STORM VET, AND DAMN PROUD OF IT.

Why should they charge the marines? No one pays when a us soldier is killed, ripped to pieces and dragged through the streets of baghdad while they dance and sing happy songs. I am behind the marines 1 million percent. If you have never been to that hole in the world called iraq, keep your mouth shut. I did my time there, 2 times, and if you don't know, than keep your effing mouth shut.

Do you think the U.S. will ever get justice from the Iraqis who have butchered American civilians?

Nope. Iraq is now Bush's puppet, and they must abide by Bush's iron fist. Too bad it's a pretty stupid iron fist. The Iraqi people can bit'ch all they want, but their government won't budge. So much for the democracy that Bush kept promising them.

Just what is a country? Its people? Why should ALL of the people get "justice" when ALL of the people were not victimized?

A country can never "get" justice. Thats a silly - and dangerous - notion

Why are you lying about being a Bush supporter?