glass boxes?

Where can I find boxes to store glasses ?

• jidwg
    Favorite Answer

You can buy an ornament storage box at Walmart or any big discount department store. They are large plastic storage boxes with cardboard grid dividers and flat cardboard layer dividers. They usually hold 3 layers of ornaments but you can just us 2 layers and it should accommodate the glasses well.

You may try some of your higher end stores to see if they carry them. If not try you local moving company such as Uhaul or Budget, they may have storage boxes for glasses. I know they do, I am just not sure if that is what you are seeking.

There are stores that sell plates, etc for parties. They're more of a warehouse, not sure what they're called, but Rachel Ray went to one and bought things for a party. They most likely would have a separated box to transport your purchase.

I would suggest asking at a wine/liquor store. So many of the boxes they receive beverages in are divided into compartments, making it more secure for glassware.

complex issue. lookup on google or bing. it could help!