Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Why does the whole world exist around chicks?

Why is it always the super model chicks doing the commercial's. Is'nt it discrimminating against the ugly ones? I dont have a problem with it but I want some input!

Favorite Answer

I know lol Us ugly girls need lovin' too!!!! ^_^

I don't understand how being that thin is considered beautiful? God, or nature, gave girls hips, thighs, and non-silicone breasts to make us curvy. Where are the curves on these girls? Humans are not, generally, supposed to be that thin. That's why we have fat cells throughout our body. You have to have a certain amount of fat on your body to be healthy. It's going to be interesting to see how many "skiing," "horseback," "slipping on the yacht," or other "accidents" these women start having as they age because osteoporosis will be taking it's toll.

In my opinio, half the so called "supermodels" are ugly! Make-up is applied to bring out their features. Ugly is only a opinion not a fact!

all girls r gorgeous, it's just the ones hu decide they wont 2 b a model on TV and audition for adverts thats all!!

Its a material world and she's a material girl.