Yeah I'm going out with a celebrity...but I'm confused...?

I've been going out with my bf who is a celebrity for more than two years now (I didn't know till after many dates). I love him dearly and I know he loves me. But recently he is getting more and more popular. He hasn't been around much...cast, acting etc. And most of the time I spent my days alone, worst still I don't have any friends aside from his friends so recently I ended up here on the net to make friends...I like the quiet life better but he wants me to be seen in the limelite with him....but I'm just afraid, you know Hollywood.... Someone said I'm selfish for not trying....Do you think so? What advice would you give me?

Favorite Answer

The people that we love are exceptional people for one reason or another. Celeb thing aside, love is love, you need to be part of eachothers lives for your relationship to succeed. You both have a right to give and take, talk to him, tell him what's worrying you, it may turn out that he feels the same way. I hope things work out for both of you!

How come you don't have any friends? You are weird..

Either something is wrong with you or you are a total loner..

Why don't you try to make friends? It's not hard!

Better fills up your day doing positive activites..

If he wants you to go to the limelite, then go with him.. why do you have to be so shy?

I think you are weird..

I suggest you join him in some of the limelights to better understand what entails being a popular celebrity. Only when you understand his nature of work then will you feel for him. Staying alone isn't a good solution. For all you know you may eventualy enjoy the limelight. Get going....

Try going out with Lou Diamond Phillips instead.

dont worry about it just watch tv and enjoy your life.he has his life u have yours.u will b okay just go 2 yahoo and relax let him have all his time working and u 2. ask him on some more dates when u have time.and he might spend more time with u and take a little shift off work. buy sexy clothes and show him.

Live your life to the fullest-he might dump you, and then your probably going to wish you would of at least once gone out. Take it, so many other people want it; but can't or don't have it.

Celebrity or not, you must go out, Why be lonesome. Since he needs you around, go ahead.

But I must caution you that relationship with a celebrity is not going to be easy. Most relationship does not last.

Good luck

After two years you finally see how selfish and self centered your guy is. In my eyes and in my childrens eyes my guy is a celebrity in all ways. I am lucky.

you are afraid, that's it.

you have a chance to experience something most of us will never have a chance to. don't let your fear stop from doing so, cuz you might regret it. i am not saying everything will be perfect, but you'll never know unless you try....once you do and if its not working out you can always walk away. at least you'll know you tried.

Ohhh lucky u! who is he??? how bout u give the limelight a go? u never no u might like it... and if u dont u can just stop u know... give it ago... Good luck =)