SLIM asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

convert song?????????????????????? PLEASE HELP?

i DOWNLOADED SONGS FROM BEAR SHARE AND I CANT PUT THEM ON MY IPOD. WHEN I'M GOING TO CONVERT A SONG IT SAYS THA I CAN'T CAUSE IT'S PROTECTED.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

STEP 1

Burn to a CD.

STEP 2

Rip with iTunes

STEP 3

Transfer to iPod.

• 1 decade ago

Hi,

The protected formats cannot be converted using softwares. The best option would be to play them and record them using softwares.

You can use RealPlayer for converting other non-protected songs. This works great.

Regards,

Vijay Mathews

• 1 decade ago

Problem 1 :

your file might be a real player file which has only image it is latest discoverd file which has its origin on real player. Don't worry download songs from

www.cooltoad.com

www.musicmaza.com

these site download full songs which will come in your i pod.

Problem 2 :

Go to window media player and use option copy to device don't forget to attach your i pod to the computer.

• 1 decade ago

Most Media player programs (WMP, Musicmatch, etc.) have a burn option. Burn your songs to a CD, then import them into iTunes. You can even use an MP3 encoder to import the songs. Once you have the songs in iTunes, then you can send them to your iPod.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Go to microsoft.com and download the license that's all....but first load it onto Windows MediaPlayer and try to play it then it should automatically download the license from the website, if not go to tools and backup licenses,,,,

• Losh
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

try fiddling round w/ itunes n media player... then u can convert it to mp3 files

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It seems like a copyright thing. You might want to try somewhere else.

Source(s): God's Strength
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.