More than just police officer...?

I want to go into law Enforcement, but do not want to be and average cop, I want more intense training, but maybe not so hard to get into like the FBI.

How hard is it to get into the FBI?

I just don't want to be one of those guys in uniform yelling STOP IN THE NAME OF THE LAW.

I want more freedom to bring down the bad guys.

I am Fluent in French, learning Spanish, and Chinese.

• Dashes
    Favorite Answer

the FBI is harder to get into than normal police, but not by much. be warned though, if you have ANYTHING on your criminal record, even a misdimenour, they wont let you in.

You will need a college degree to be considered for the FBI.

They are mostly looking for special agents with a background or training in forensic accounting, so having a degree in accounting is very helpful. Another type of agent they are always hiring is a linguist, so fluency in another language would get you considered.

http://www.fbijobs.gov/

Sounds like you'd rather be a bounty hunter. I think all you need is a private detective's license and enough legal training not to get yourself in too much trouble.

Being an average police officer, you can still do things like join the EOD team or the SWAT team.

No offense, but get some maturity and an education. Only then will you see how absurd this post is/was.

That is a statement with a question mark. Exactly what is it that you wish to know?

That's nice but what's your question?

WORK FOR WHAT YOU WANT TO BECOME.

stop or i will shoot mummafaxer

ok?