More than just police officer...?

I want to go into law Enforcement, but do not want to be and average cop, I want more intense training, but maybe not so hard to get into like the FBI.

Update:

How hard is it to get into the FBI?

Update 2:

I just don't want to be one of those guys in uniform yelling STOP IN THE NAME OF THE LAW.

I want more freedom to bring down the bad guys.

Update 3:

I am Fluent in French, learning Spanish, and Chinese.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Dashes
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the FBI is harder to get into than normal police, but not by much. be warned though, if you have ANYTHING on your criminal record, even a misdimenour, they wont let you in.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You will need a college degree to be considered for the FBI.

They are mostly looking for special agents with a background or training in forensic accounting, so having a degree in accounting is very helpful. Another type of agent they are always hiring is a linguist, so fluency in another language would get you considered.

http://www.fbijobs.gov/

• 1 decade ago

Sounds like you'd rather be a bounty hunter. I think all you need is a private detective's license and enough legal training not to get yourself in too much trouble.

• 1 decade ago

Being an average police officer, you can still do things like join the EOD team or the SWAT team.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No offense, but get some maturity and an education. Only then will you see how absurd this post is/was.

• 1 decade ago

That is a statement with a question mark. Exactly what is it that you wish to know?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's nice but what's your question?

• 1 decade ago

WORK FOR WHAT YOU WANT TO BECOME.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

stop or i will shoot mummafaxer

• 1 decade ago

ok?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.