is it advisable to study biology for my A-levels?

is it advisable to study biology for my A-levels if I have never study biology for my O-levels?

I'm willing to buy biology textbooks and study biology buy I'm afraid I will never catch up with my classmates who had studied biology for their O-levels.

Favorite Answer

It's not a matter of whether you will be able to catch up with them but it's a matter of whether how much you WANT to study biology. "When there's a will, there's a way".

For me, during my A levels, everyone thought that I'm just an average girl that score an average results. My O level sucks badly and I'm not a smart girl.

However, I wanted 3 A's so badly that I put in my heart and soul to study for it. In the end, it gotten my A's.

Yes. Biology is easy. It's all around you...you just get a more intimate look. One of the easiest courses I ever had.