Question about sex?

Why is it that after sex men can fall asleep right away but I find that I get all hyper and want to get up and do stuff? My husband is great at waking up, getting some sex and going right back to sleep. Drives me crazy! It takes me so long to calm down and go back to sleep. That's why I'm on Yahoo Answers right now. And he's sleeping. Anybody else have this problem?

I should mention that he wakes me up for sex, not the other way around.

Favorite Answer

Not all men are like that. I have that problem too, but not all men are like that :)

Source(s):

I've never had that problem. Maybe you have sex Just before He Usually Goes to sleep? Or after a Long day At work and He's already Exhausted? Hell, Maybe you're Just That Good and You wear Him out! If You wake Him Up In the Middle of the Night, hours before he usually wakes up, and you make love, Don't be Surprised If he falls back to sleep, After all, His sleep has been interrupted. It could be any number of things Like that. That's My 2½¢.

Enjoy.

Uncle Mike

I'm a man, and I don't have that problem. Usually I get a snack, and have a tall glass of water or gatorade, use the head, and am again ready to go at it with my Marina.

I am not posting to toot my own horn, I just wanted you to know not all men have that problem.

Maby it is some sort of chemical that is released when they fire one off. Who knows.

After sex he may be tired that is why he goes to sleep.

it will be better if you consult to your doctor and also speak with your husband rerding this.

good luck

Men just get work up for it.

It has happened to me before...I just accept it.