Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How do I get him to forget about her and notice me?

There is this guy I like. We are on the same team together and he really likes this other girl that is on team with us. He took her to prom 8 months ago and she spent the whole evening with another guy. Even after that horrible date he is still crazy about her and has told her so. She likes him as a friend and spends time with him but she is interested in someone else. I don't think she is going to change her feelings for him so how do I help him move on and notice me? He and I are just becoming friends but because of his feelings for her he doesn't seem to really notice me at all. Any suggestions? And please nothing gross!!

Favorite Answer

Don't brood over him anymore than. If he likes her, just let do. Listen to what he wants to talk about her, and just be there with him as a friend. Looking on for another guy, cuz I really believe that you are someone who deserves better attention and love than what he could give you.

Time and patience. Similar interests... find something you both like and try to do them together. See why he likes her so much and see if you can apply those similar feelings towards you. Be by his side, listen without disrespecting or comments. Tell him you understand and you're there for him. When he seems to have gotten over her, be sure to mention or show in some way that you like him. Card, date, sports thingy, just put a little effort, and he'll come around.

There is nothing you can really do to make him notice you except, to be yourself. Let nature take it's course, you can not force something to happen, that is not willing. Let him heal from her, it will be a while, but be there for him through the process, hopefully he'll see how much you care for him and things will turn 180 degrees and he'll become interested in you. Good luck.

Have some patience and spend more time with him. Be his listening ear and give him some time to get over her. If that girl is not serious about him, he'd give up sooner or later. Be there for him. If you love him, wait for him. Good people are worth waiting for.

simple answer will be forget him..

anywhere.. just take ur time dont rush.. is impossible for u to make him to love u and forgive her..take ur time u might find someone much more better..

make yourself beautiful all the time.. that might make her notice u..

If he loves her you can't make him forget about her. If you want you can write me at sexy_fckin_biatch@yahoo.com and i can explain to you how you can TRY to get him to notice you.

good luck

giv him good advises...make him mor attached to u wth yur valuable advices...try to b his best frnd....mak him feel abt yur presence......thn tel him how prominent he is in yur life...n thn propose him.....tht definitely will work out.....best wishes

try to win his heart

anal