How do i turn on the java script?
i tried in the internet options in security, but it does not work... and i ve already installed flash player, but i cant reinstall
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
to watch youtube videos ,it is better to have one of these
in these ,java is pre-installed and enabled
if you cannot watch even in these
get adobe flash player 9
and adobe shockwave player
ie7 is not preferable for youtube
if you want to watch in ie7
get j2se runtime environment 1.5
in ie 7
if you still cannot watch
check ...use java
and add youtube to your trusted sites
- Jeff BLv 51 decade ago
1. In IE, select the menu option Tools -> Internet Options
2. Left click on the Security tab
3. Left click on the Internet web content zone (assuming that you haven't added youtube.com as a trusted host) to allow you to modify the security settings for most internet sites
4. Left click on the Custom Level button
5. The security settings are separated into 7 different categories. The second to last category is named "Scripting". Locate this category and assign the value "Enable" for the 3 security settings named "Active scripting", "Allow paste operations via script", and "Scripting of Java applets".
6. Click OK and then OK again
You may need to close your browser and reopen a new one in order for the security settings to take full affect.
I hope that this resolves your problem.