star asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

which one do you prefer to be? to be a doctor a dentist or a chemist?

and why?

Favorite Answer

Doctor. The job is very challenging and can help to save other people. I like seeing doctors walking around in white robes. Dentist is not so good. I cannot stand those drilling and machine sounds. I hate going to the dentist.

I would rather be a chemist, because it sounds much more interesting than being a doctor or dentist. My cousin wants to be a dentist in real life.

I was not so great at chemistry lab, which made me decide to change majors. I am definately not a doctor type that works with patients...and eww, putting my hands in someone's mouth? I'll have to stick with chemist.

More dentists commit suicide than any other profession. Long list of facts to go with it, too late to type, believe me.

Chemistry has better hours and not as much student debt.

Medicine is interesting, but comes with many problems.

Good luck trying to figure out your career choices,

A chemist . It may lead you into reasearch to help develope cures.

a dentist. I wont have to deal with emotional bullsh!t... and I would be able to vent my anger by violently pulling teeth from my victims... um patients.,,, cookie?

Doctor. It's just something I have in me. I am terrible at math though so I never pursued it.

chemist bacause the other two are gross. i'm not a fan of blood.

none.