Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

What do u think of my plan for revenge to a itch who i thought was a friend but turned out to be foe?

She has a BF (i have his number)

She cheats on him with her boss whom she sleeps with in a motel which i know the location

She always calls me when she arrieves at the motel waiting for him to come n bang her

So my plan is to just pretend that i dont know what happened to me was her works n pretend to still like her then when she calls me to tell me that shes waiting for her lover i'l direct her BF to the motel but i'l use a dude to do the calling

Favorite Answer

I dont usually go for revenge but her poor bf deserves to know. rotfl @ bean bucket

WHAT EVER IS DONE WRONG WILL COME OUT IN THE OPEN, LET HER BE THE TRAMP THAT SHE IS AND IT WILL GET OUT SOONER OR LATER. IF IT BOTHERS YOU THAT MUCH I WOULD TELL HER I REALLY DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL AFFAIRS. BUT IT SEEMS AS IF YOU HATE HER. DO WHAT YOU THINK THAT IS RIGHT, I'VE ONCE TOLD ON A CO-WORKER AND DIDNT THINK SHE HAD A CLUE IT WAS ME BUT JUST CAUSE THE FACT THAT SHE ASSUMED IT WAS ME WHICH IS TRUE... SHE KEYED MY BRAND NEW CAR. THAT HURT ME... I LEARNED MY LESSON

• Ahab

What is this World War 2? Leave her to her own devices.

What if the two men went at it and one of them died or was seriously injured. Who would be responsible? Are you jealous of her? Let her screw up her own life if she wants to, her personal life is her own. Would you want someone tattling on you? Cut your losses. Get a new friend.

UH i think you should get a chuhuahua and name him bean bucket this and only this will make you happy

• LC

I think it depends on what happened between you two first.

well that sound nice but what if something happen to her and that guy. you will get into trouble because you sent him there. think about it. he could go there and kill them both and you will hate your self for that.

i like the way you think...

just read the above answer... bean bucket? lol... now thats funny...!

Needs some spice....pictures maybe instead....

or you could let it rest

• what a whore she is