Mr. P asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Being slim for girls is more important than being healthy?

write out your opinion about that .

the answer must more than 50 word..Thanks........

Favorite Answer

You need health first, fitness and girls later. You must be healthy in order to have a healthy outlook on life. Eating healthy is a way of getting alkaline,acids and the chemicals in your body in tune. Exercise can be good or damaging do to the levels of these properties and the stress of your daily life. Start with veggie , fruit, and plenty of rest. I suggest 8 glasses of water also with meditation.

Source(s): Fitness vs health by Dr. M. T. Morter Jr.

Slim? I think for some women they feel like not eating at all just to stay a certain size is more important than being "healthy" (e.g girls with eating disorders). Its a subjective question really. because not everyone has the same opinion on the matter. Also I think some girls don't realize that they can be SLIM and Healthy.

when you have two girls under the age of 22 just recently die, weighing less than a hundred pounds at 5'9"+/-, that pretty much says it all....Anorexia, so the clothes just "drape" off them like a hanger.....that is what girls do to stay thin, starve themselves, or binge and purge, or do speed, or all of the above....Measure themselves by what the "standards" are by what they see on the TV, magazines, and if their friends are thin.....what a society of unhealthy young women the media has helped make......sad, very sad.....

I think both are important. No point being slim when you are getting frail and sick all the time. Probably killing yourself.

hi mr.p i like to answer your question but i do not know what is the meaning of slim?but about being healthy i care but not that much that i care to my lessons.

You are one ignorant person. multiply this 50 times