Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

wooden cabinet for an lcd tv?

we have a lovely home decorated with nice antique furniture etc and the last thing the Mrs wants is modern looking lcd tv sticking out like a sore thumb..which i can understand,at present we have a 30" tv in a walnut tv cabinet but i would like a 42" lcd tc but the the wife says it must have a period style cabinet for it to go in,would anyone know of a company that makes these please.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Dashes
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

a few years back my father installed a television for the owner of Victoria Secret / Guthy Renker. it was a television cabinet that looked like a wood and leather bench seat / storage box. with the click of a button on a remote the television rose up out of the box on a gear/chain driven platform. something like that could be made to look older and no one would even know there was a TV in there

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.