Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 1 decade ago

Does anyone have the BRITAX car seat?

I am thinking of getting one, but want to know if it is worth the money?

Favorite Answer

I am not sure if it is worth the money,but it has given piece of mind, knowing that it is one of the safest car seats.

Cece

yes, most definitely. Do check Consumer Reports, because I know there are others that get solid ratings for a bit less. But we splurged on the Britax Marathon when we adopted our daughter. It has held up beautifully, and there is a lot to be said for the peace of mind that comes with a high safety rating. Maybe it's just because I'm neurotic, but I give it a big thumbs up.

Yes, we have it and LOVE it! Our daughter loves it a lot better than her infant seat. We got it for her when she was 6 months and she's been in it ever since. Just make sure, if your child still sits turned around, to have good air flow to the back of the car as our daughter got really over heated once. But it was worth every penny.