HELP! I really like this guy....but is he using me?

Okay so I never thought I'd fall for him, cuz every other girl did. But everything changed when I talked to him. Now I really like him. Everyone tells me that I'm pretty and stuff( by the way I'm 17) but now that there's so much competition I dunno.

This guy gives me more attention(at least I think so)anyway thats how I got to like him. I'm scared to ask him out cuz he might blow me off. And then everyone would know and I'd feel like a total looser.

But on the other hand this guy isn't asking me out or anything.

One time I liked this guy to who ended up using me for my sister. I guess I'm just scared that this will be the same. And by the way its not like he completly ignors my sis. Maybe he's just nice......?

But I really like him.....

so were are all the wise people out there? I need help!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Hmmm , little tough to judge ..Ok here's what I think don't ask him out but continue to be nice , sweet to him . you can also let him know of your feelings in a more subtle fashion by smiling at him , looking in his eyes etc etc

On the other hand don't go over board with the attention bit coz men like to chase woman ....well mostly do.....

I think either way you'll know

Competitions is a challenge, If I were you I won't ask him out , but I will invite him to help me with some home work or something,,,what did you learn when that other guy was using you for your sister? You could apply that so it wont happened again. You know what ? I lure a guy thru his stomach, I will ask our cook to make special sandwich or pie ect...then I tell the guy that I made it for him, it works.I become his special girl.

if theres one thing I've learned about guys (and girls) is if they are getting a lot of attention from a bunch of people (or even only a few) we tend to like to soak it up because it makes us feel wanted. This guy could very well like you, but try and not to get your hopes way up there because its a lot harder trying to recover from a fall then to let yourself down easily. Its just a matter of trying to not get hurt in the process of trying to figure out just what his game is.

We tend to be blinded to the things we would rather not see then whats going on. But reguardless it is a very confusing field.

Im sure you catch his eye in many ways

my best wishes=)

I think he's just a player.

same thing happened to me last month... the part with "I never thought I'd fall for him, cuz every other girl did". and so... I got over him and now I'm with somebody else, that I really like. and now the "player" is asking for my advice on how to get this other chick... like he doesn't know :P

• xyz

he is not the guy you know before so it's not fair to compare him for the other guy. but you said that he's giving you a lot attention and that's how you got to like him? it's possible you like him because he boosts your ego not because you like him as a person though. why don't you spend more time with him and get to know him more so that way, you will know better whether he will use you and he may take his time to figure out whether he will ask you out before you do so!

you cant expect every relationship to be like the one you had before sounds to me that u dont really know this guy very well except what others have told you about him if i were in your shoes i would let it ride for a bit if hes really serious about you and has any feelings for you try letting him come to you,and to be sure hes not trying to get to your sister thru you just pay attention when he talks does he ask questions about her does he ever metion that he would like to meet her if not dont try to put problems where they dont exsist good luck

This type of guy sees women as easy come and easy go. If you make him work really hard for your attention, you might be worth something to him. If not, it will be as easy for him to blow you off as it was to get you. Good Luck.

ok so from my understanding I think you should trust guys a lil more because not every guy out ther ewill use you for your sis... A time will come when you notice a guy likes you for who you are not your sister cause you two are two different people...

I think you shoud give it a try..

I hope I helped

wow, im in the exact position youre in

i like this guy because of the signals hes giving me

anyway, i think hes not using you at all

and the reason hes not asking you out is probably because hes intimidated

shake him offf a bit, or if you really think you guys have the same intentions, try asking him out

Ask him out... if he is interested in your sis he'll not think of using you...

About appearing loser in front of others if he says No, well i donot think he'll say no, but if he says u can always say you were joking or something like that....as you guys are already friends... and the guy gives attention ..