Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesTheater & Acting · 1 decade ago

Does anyone remember PeeWee's Playhouse?

I just did and it's been so long since I've seen it. It's great.

Favorite Answer

I certainly do! I was watching the movies the other day!

I have the whole collection - It's sheer class!

Get the collection, it's great and always a laugh!

LA LA LA CONNECT THE DOTS!

Anywho, enjoy.

I do. It was great, although my mother hated the Word of the Day when my brother and I would scream.

You should watch Death to Smoochy with Edward Norton. Something about that movie reminds me of PeeWee's Playhouse.

• erke

I enjoyed PeeWee's Playhouse lots!! Chairy, Floory, the genie head, wow this takes me returned. The notice of the day... and each time somebody pronounced "i admire that," anybody would say, "then why do no longer you marry it?!" And on one episode, Peewee pronounced, "i admire fruit salad!" So he had to marry a bowl of fruit salad. That teach replaced into so astounding. I pass over the 80s!!

Was just at the video store tonight and bought 4 discs worth! I got some Korean blackberry wine and I'm gonna drink it and watch me some PeeWee on days off. OMG I love that show!

Source(s): Wisdom comes with age.

yes as a matter of fact where i live its on tv still , i dont whach it but its still showin .

in case you want to chech if its on where you live it is on saterday nights on channel 17 , at 10:30

Yes, I used to watch it when I was little. They showed one of his movies on TV recently, can't remember which one.

It was one of my daughters favorites, and I've never discounted HIM for the tabloid trash.

Steven Wolf

Yes, and it was fun. My kids watched it every Saturday morning.

Yes I do!!!! They have on Boomerang cable TV.

Source(s): I watched it on TV

Yup. They have it on demand at Comcast.