a text message of love?

Yeah, I know: "it's cheesy to ask a girl out with a text message," but I've known her a while and I'm 100% sure she likes me, but she's a cheerleader now and I don't know if i'm in her league. She is constantly dropping hints that she likes me, I haven't seen her in a few months. Should I ask her out with a text message of love?

Favorite Answer

hahah

i did that myself today

o.k. here's what i'd do first I would send her a text message saying that you need to talk to her and give her your phone number, than when she calls ask her if you two can meet somewhere, then ask her out face to face not in a text message, for sometimes they get erased or yuo don't get the message or someting else happens. then again if you still want to do it then do it for that's a very creative way to ask a girl out and I've never heard of anyone asking any one out like that before. Good luck either way and I hope you get the girl,

• xyz

do you really love her? it doesn't sound like it though. you haven't seen her for a few months and you're only gonna text message her to ask her out ? she may be in love with you but you certainly aren't. don't do it unless you mean it with your right intention and heart or you will hurt her!

• erke

You deliver : "hi angel , what r u doing? Cant quit thinking of you. Dont like the way issues ended.think of we've been meant to final for lots extra, dont you? we are in basic terms precise for eachother and the better area is we are pals...besides in case you dont sense the same you already know Im constantly there for you" .....write it on a sprint bit paper particularly of texting her its extra very own..positioned her in her workstation....kinda stupid yet u r 9th graders regardless of each thing ....it says what u sense without being needy...make her think of u are available yet no longer in basic terms for her so she knows u r no longer desperate. u could additionally upload something like u r a particular woman thank you for the time we had wish we ought to have that returned.....stable success

Can't u do better than ask a girl out in a text? specially when you know that she likes you.... she is definately not out of ur league since she likes you....

well anyway it doesnot matter really how you ask her , if she says yes...all the best...

well its kinda weird dropping her a message if u haven't talked in a few months. u gotta open up the lines of communication first.

Sorry I just don't think its right to ask someone out through text. Its more than cheesey. Be a man and ask her out in person.

• Esma

Absolutely not. Any girl with a smidgen of self respect wouldn't date a guy who is seemingly too afraid to ask her in person.

She's a cheerleader....text her a message that says..hey, hi how are you....im feeling a bit down and could use some 'cheer' for the holidays....would you like to get together.

oh well, its a start anyway. :)

Try it. The worst you can get is a no. But many girls do like to be asked in person, so if she says no ask her why in person

it's so sweet... BUT IT'S WRONG :P no man do it face to face. or at least give her a phone. this way she won't be able to leave you boil for few hours. I mean, if you text her, she won't reply right the way.

good luck!