Don't you wish you were AS SMART as ME????????

It took me 2 days to get a level 6 deleted user!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Has this even been done yet?

Favorite Answer

No one is a*s smart a*s you

Really ...now....I'm the one who made you think your smart...I've got a lot of power. Your really not the brightest light on the tree. About a 78 or 79 acording to stanford-binet. You are right now thinking to choose this ansew as the best but just to prove my full power, I will make you not choose it and choose some other mundane response. Always beware in the future of any action, response, or thought that you have because it is occuring in you because I made it happen. Have a merry xmas...That's an order!

No. I want to be as smart as ME. Reaching level 6 doesn't show

how smart you are. It shows us that you aren't smart enough

to get away from the PC and live a normal life like the rest of us.

You really don't have anything do do, do you? You should do something better with your time. No, I don't wish I was as smart as you, because that would make me dumb. Also, I AM smarter than you, so no, I definately do not wish that. But don't you wish you were AS HOT as ME???? Hahaha

That reminds me of a song! But it had boyfriend in it

• Bru

Yes and your so good looking. I'd say other things but they would come across as crass and perverted.

I don't know if it has been done before or not.

every single day. great job, i'm sure you're very proud of yourself now. nobody has done that ever.

Source(s): me is such a kiss-a*s*s

I don't know. I'm not that smart.

no because then i wouldnt be nearly as smart as i am now

Source(s): if you got Gummi deleted youre just pathetic