IS IT TRUE THE CAT WAS INVENTED in 1923 ON A MONDAY?

It sounds a daft question but personally I believe it is too!

Just Answer it!

LOL

Favorite Answer

No, it was on a Wednesday.

Source(s): I'm a cat, I know

Very few species have evoked extreme emotions from admiration to fear, as the cat. We're mysterious, mystical creatures- to most people they either like or dislike- we don't just sit on the fence. We have evolved 9000 years ago- in 1983, feline bones were excavated in south Cypress dated 6000 BCE- brought by humans. What was your question again? You're not daft, you're goofy... and I know what I speak and write of.

*purr... meow*

Source(s): ~~~~><:-)

NO, but in that year..mr. george m. barksalis invented the wheel...before they changed the water of course, and before the "HAMBURGER IN THE STREETS INDCIDENT of 1924" all over Newport, Rhode Island, it was MEAT like one has never seen it...

Source(s): The day that the flying saucer's LANDED in GENERAL MAJOR MAJOR's EGG'S

yes it is true, and ever since they had bad mondays, cause when they first enter this world they had a bad fur day. and every monday they do. you know like garfield, he always has bad fur day on mondays. you can say it's how their "new year" which unlike us, they do every monday!

The cat ? Invented ? What are you thinking ?

no the domestic cat goes back at least to ancient Egypt and the time of the paharohs, there are hundreds of hieroglyphics to prove it, the wild cat goes back even further.

no

the cat was around since the flinstones dont cha know

• Esma

And man was invented the next day.

And it was good.

• Dream

no, it wasnt invented at all, it was hatched..on a wednesday, 1623.

You have it all confused! It was Monkeys, you silly goose!

• ok

of course not!! who told you that? it was the "DOG" and not the cat! lol