If you lost $50,000...?

And U only found out what happened 20 years later what would you prefer?

1-A stranger found it and used it towards their college education or some other worthy expenditure

2-A poor/homeless person found it and it helped them alot

3-Your friend found it and wasted it on useless things

Favorite Answer

The second one

2

if i lost 50k

1 to a stranger that used it to get education or other worthy expenditure,no problem cause surely they can pay back with interest by a court of law.

2 to a poor person that used it to help them allot you might as well count it as a gift.

3 to your friend that waisted it on useless things probably wouldn't happen cause a true friend would tell you that they found your money.

4 If you had lost 50k and it is now 20 years later and you made it this far you should just chalk it off as a very expensive lesson to learn and try not to make the same mistake twice.Plus if you had made 50k to lose surely after 20 years you have made 20 times that and your going to do fine.

I think 1 and 2 are for the most part the same and I would say either 1 0r 2

2- A poor/homeless person.

• Esma

Definitely 1. I know I could use $50K to help pay for college.

Homeless people are either in need of mental help and should be hospitalized, or they won't take the bit of aid they get to try to better things for themselves. (I know that sounds jaded, but I've worked in homeless shelters.)

My friend would deserve death.

i would prefer the person was a doctor now, so they could pay the lawsuit off when i took them to court! ( only kiddin' i wish someone found it and donated it to a homeless shelter!)

• Piggy

neither.

because I'm sure I'd never find out because I'll be killed in a few weeks time after loosing that money from stress, depression and the whole mental guilt thing for loosing such a big amount.

Number 2 for me, the one with less chances in life.